The Schloss (private Sutter castle) building in Appenzell village, Switzerland, Europe.
The Schloss (castle) building, east of the Postplatz in Appenzell village, Switzerland, Europe. The Schloss has been privately owned since 1708 by the Sutter family, who still reside there, and it is not open to the public. Right next to the castle is the Convent of Mary the Angel, which was built by the Capuchin religious order in the early 1680s. For licensing options, please inquire.Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download